Wild Workout Wednesday Week #4: Rainbow Smoothie Recipe
Welcome to week #4 of Wild Workout Wednesday!! We would love to hear what you have been up to lately. If you would like to submit your post, click on the blue box below. Click here for instructions on the linkup. Also don’t forget to grab the Wild Workout Wednesday badge from my sidebar.
I have been on a fruit kick lately and I love to mix it up by making smoothies. You can make this smoothie with pretty much any kind of fruit but I used a mango, blueberries and strawberries. This is a very easy and quick recipe.
Handful of blueberries
Handful of strawberries
1. Cut the mango in slices and blend with 1 tbsp of almond milk
2. Blend the blueberries and strawberries separately (without and liquid)
3. Place mango, blueberries and strawberries in 3 separate bowls.
4. With a spoon place the blended mango in a glass, then repeat with the blueberries and strawberries
5. Do not pour into glass if you want the rainbow effect. If you pour the colors will bleed together.
Tip: Chill fruit before you blend it for a delicious chilled smoothie Enjoy!!
Leave a message below in the comments if you try this recipe. What types of smoothies do you like to make?? I would love to hear!